Becoming a Vendor at T3Terminal is easy. There are additional terms for a Vendor T3Terminal Vendor terms and Conditions. They are an extra part of the T3Terminal Terms that apply specifically to Vendor on the T3Terminal. You’ll need to agree to them before you can become a Vendor. You agree to put your items on T3Terminal and make them available to buyers on the basis stated in T3Terminal’s Vendor Terms and conditions.
As a Vendor on the T3Terminal, you have responsibilities to us and buyers of your items. Please take the time to review these Vendor processes and terms carefully.
- You have the full right, power and authority to enter into this agreement and to fully perform all of your obligations.
- Your Assets are owned, controlled and licensed to you. You retain all Intellectual Property Rights to your posted Assets.
- Your assets and its use at T3Terminal should not violate any Terms and the Service of third party's property rights and privacy rights.
- You will not provide inaccurate, misleading or false information to T3Terminal or to any other User. If the information provided subsequently becomes inaccurate, misleading or false, you will promptly notify T3Terminal of such change.
- You will not provide service directly to the buyers or to the sites for purchasing the asset.
Vendor and their product selection norms
To create a high-quality resource repository for TYPO3 audience and ensure Vendors receive great rewards for their work, Vendors must meet our strict quality guidelines and undergo our selection process.
- Vendors must have a specific level of quality across their profile displaying a decent level of skill. If there's a mixture of quality in one’s profile then we evaluate on a case by case basis, based on recent work.
- Vendors should be actively creating and uploading new work.
- Decent item presentation and description of items is a must. Products must be accurately represented, with preview images and if possible with a demo. Item titles, previews & descriptions must be clear and accurate.
- Assets must be well compatible with current versions of the technology.
- The assets must be built using the latest coding and designing standards.
- We appreciate good customer feedback and a history of having a good reputation at T3Terminal or other similar platforms.
- The products must not have any intellectual property or copyright issues.
By being a vendor at T3Terminal, you can sell your TYPO3 products at T3Terminal using your very own vendor account. The vendor has to sign up first at T3Terminal’s shop for selling his/her products.
- After the T3Terminal (admin) approval, Vendors:
- can have a profile section,
- can have add/edit/list/delete product's attributes section,
- can have add/edit/list/delete product section,
- can have order view/cancel/invoice section for their products
- can have sales reporting section for their orders
- can have a rating/review section for their products,
- can have a landing page for their products with their logos, about vendor information, etc.
Fast payment release: Without any threshold money amount of your earnings, we’ll make payment transactions instantly.
Payment methods & Currency conversions: We accept client’s payments via payment gateway PayPal as well as we make vendor’s payments instantly via PayPal. Whenever we make a payment to you as a Vendor, you are responsible for all costs of conversion and transfer charges of the amount of the payment into your preferred currency. Your financial institution does the currency conversion and may charge you additional fees.
Policy to change
Moreover, T3Terminal reserves the right to change these conditions from time to time as it sees fit and your continued use of the site will signify your acceptance of any adjustment to these terms. Changes to our terms and conditions will be updated and published at this page and we will be notified to existing Vendors.
Being a Vendor with T3Terminal, we expect your cooperation, support, and assurance that you comply with all of our terms, conditions and requirements. We would be glad to welcome you to the T3Terminal family and wish you more success ahead.