These are the TYPO3 SaaS terms, relevant for those wishing to opt for T3Terminal's TYPO3 SaaS services. For general site usage terms, please see
Effective starting March 6, 2020
Please read this Agreement carefully and feel free to reach us for any queries.
Subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement, T3Terminal
- Will use commercially reasonable efforts to host, operate and maintain the services as set forth on the TYPO3 SaaS plan selected by the customer, which may include the T3Terminal server (the “Platform”), customer-selected TYPO3 template, and/or other services offered by T3Terminal (collectively, the “Services”).
- Grants Customer a non-exclusive, non-transferable, non-sublicensable right and license to access and use the Services.
1.2 Access and Account Setup.
Upon execution of submitted details, T3Terminal will provide customers with a unique login and password to access their services and web pages which are hosted and maintained by T3Terminal. The customer shall be responsible for the acts or omissions of any person who accesses the Services using logins provided to or created by the Customer. T3Terminal reserves the right to modify or discontinue any part of the Services at any time by giving thirty (20) days’ prior written notice to Customer, on illegal or disrespectful cases.
1.3 Service Availability.
T3Terminal will use commercially reasonable efforts to maintain the Service availability to send and receive data, subject to downtimes resulting from maintenance, repairs, and upgrades. T3Terminal will attempt to notify the Customer in advance of any planned downtime. Notwithstanding the foregoing, T3Terminal will not be liable for any failures in the Service or any other problems which are related to
- the Customer Content
- outages to any telecommunications or public Internet backbones, networks or servers, or other equipment or service outside of T3Terminal’s facilities or control.
1.4 Service Support.
T3Terminal will provide customers with live chat, ticketing system and e-mail support for Customer’s use of the Service during T3Terminal’s regular business hours. Customer agrees that T3Terminal is not responsible to provide support for any issues resulting from problems, errors or inquiries related to Customer’s systems or hardware.
1.5 Customer Content.
As used herein, the term “Content” includes, without limitation, information, data, text, photographs, software, scripts, graphics, and interactive features generated, provided, or otherwise made accessible on or through the Services, including without limitation all Customer Content (as defined below). All Content created through or submitted to the Services by Customer (collectively “Customer Content”) is the sole responsibility of the Customer. The customer acknowledges and agrees that T3Terminal will not assume any, and hereby disclaims all, responsibility and liability for Customer Content and any modifications thereto.
1.6 Use Restrictions.
Except as expressly permitted in this Agreement, Customer shall not directly or indirectly
- use any of T3Terminal’s Confidential Information (defined below) to create any service, software, documentation or data that is similar or competitive to any aspect of the Services
- disassemble, decompile, reverse engineer or use any other means to attempt to discover any source code of the Services, or the underlying ideas, algorithms or trade secrets therein
- encumber, sublicense, transfer, rent, lease, time-share or use the Services in any service bureau arrangement or otherwise for the benefit of any third party
- copy, harvest, scrape, distribute, manufacture, adapt, create derivative works of, translate, localize, port or otherwise modify any aspect of the Services
- use or allow the transmission, transfer, export, re-export or other transfer of any product, technology or information.
- interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Services or any activities conducted on the Services
- remove any copyright patent, trademark, or other intellectual property notices, information, and restrictions contained in any Content accessed through the Services
- permit any third party to engage in any of the foregoing proscribed acts.
T3Terminal will not be responsible or liable for any failure in the Services resulting from or attributable to
- Customer use of the Services not in accordance with this Agreement or any relevant documentation provided by T3Terminal
- failures in any telecommunications, network or other service or equipment outside of T3Terminal’s or its service providers’ facilities
- Customer's or any third party’s products, services, negligence, acts or omissions
- Unauthorized access, breach of firewalls or other hacking by third parties.
2. PROPRIETARY RIGHTS
Subject to the rights and licenses, Customer shall retain all rights, title, and interest (including all intellectual property and proprietary rights) in and to the Customer Content. Subject to the limited rights and licenses expressly granted hereunder, T3Terminal (and its licensors) shall retain all rights, title, and interest in and to the Services, the server, template, all Content (excluding the Customer Content), all T3Terminal trademarks. Additionally, all Customer
- Suggestions for correction, change or modification to the Services
- Other feedback, information and reports provided to T3Terminal hereunder (collectively, “Feedback”), will be the property of T3Terminal, and Customer shall and hereby does assign any rights in such Feedback to T3Terminal.
3. FREE TRIAL
On opting for the Free trial of TYPO3 SaaS at T3Terminal, you will be served with the basic plan for a complete duration of 15 days from the date of registration. You will be served all the services that are listed in the basic plan as:
- 1 GB Storage Space
- 1 Built-in TYPO3 Template
- Unlimited Visits Traffic
- Click & Launch TYPO3
On completion of your 15 days of the free trial from the date of registration for service, your website would be freezed. You may further revoke your website by upgrading your website with your desired plan.
On signing up for TYPO3 SaaS services, you would be having your own account to manage the services, moreover, you can always order another TYPO3 template with your desired pricing plan post-trial. You can upgrade your website with another plan and template from your customer account as well as you can always mail us, do live chat or submit a ticket to help you with guidance to upgrade your TYPO3 SaaS account services.
4. PAYMENTS; TAXES
Customers shall pay to T3Terminal the amount stated against their purchase as in accordance with the terms therein. All payments are inclusive of currency exchange. If there are any other charges other than this then the customer agrees to bear and be responsible for the payment of all such charges. On your preferred TYPO3 SaaS plan, the amount will be deducted recurringly from your registered banking details. Further on incapable to pay the generated bill on deadline duration of one week, T3Terminal will freeze your website for it.
You may discontinue or terminate TYPO3 SaaS services whenever you feel to. YOu may terminate your TYPO3 SaaS services by emailing us at email@example.com or by informing us via the ticketing system
6. REFUND POLICY
We firmly believe in and stand behind our products 100%, but we understand that it cannot work perfectly for everyone all of the time. We are more than happy to provide a complete refund within 30 days of your original purchase.
Redistribution or republication of any part of this site or its content is prohibited, including such by framing or other similar or any other means, without permission of T3Terminal.
T3Terminal is the copyright holder of all software sold on this site. The copying, redistribution, use or publication by you of any products without T3Terminal's permission, is strictly prohibited. You are not allowed to use any part of our code in whole or part of any other software or product or website.
8. GUARANTEE AND WARRANTY
T3Terminal resources are provided as “it is” and are NOT implied by any mean that they will be compatible with all available TYPO3 versions or any kind of other 3rd party components.
Supporting towards 3rd party extensions is not guaranteed for compatibility.
9. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
We and any Affiliated Party shall not be liable for any loss, injury, claim, liability, or damage of any kind resulting in any way from
- Any errors from the Site or any services or products obtainable therefrom
- The unavailability or interruption of the Site or any features thereof
- Your use of the Site
- The content contained on the Site
- Any delay or failure in performance beyond the control of a Covered Party
NOTIFICATION OF CHANGES
T3Terminal reserves the right to change Buyer Terms and Conditions from time to time as it sees fit and your continued use of the site will signify your acceptance of any adjustment to these terms. Changes to our Buyer Terms and Conditions will be updated and published on this page.