T3 Simple | Multipurpose TYPO3 Template

SKU
T3T0076
Free

T3 Simple Multipurpose TYPO3 Template is easy and modern at the same time. We say it’s multipurpose, and not like other Templates, it offers the possibility of creating websites for different niches: Simple Business!

• V9
    V10
Download
Free

(3)
  • Downloads : 21
  • Last Update : 06 May 2022
  • Created Date : 05 May 2020
  • Categories : Porfolio

compatibility

arrow-down-s-line
  • Extension Key

ns_theme_simple / Stable

• TYPO3 Version Support
  • Composer support

composer req nitsan/ns-theme-simple

• Extensions Dependencies

ns_basetheme, gridelements, blog

• Compatible Browser
  • Compatible Devices

Overview

T3 Simple is a creative clean and modern Multipurpose TYPO3 Template. Handcrafted design with attention to details built by professionals for professionals: agencies, creatives, architects, photographers, video makers, and other individual creative folks.

Quick Highlights

T3 Simple TYPO3 template supports TYPO3 responsive layout so it looks great on mobiles and tablets. Built with the best TYPO3 web-development practice. An intuitive user interface saves a lot of your time while setting up your site from scratch.

If you need a uniquely modern and creative website to display your agency with TYPO3 Portfolio – this is what you exactly need. What are you waiting for? Buy now!

Frequently Asked Questions

Is this theme compatible with the current TYPO3 LTS?

Yes, According to our vision, all the TYPO3 products are compatible with the current and last TYPO3 LTS version.

How do I Install my purchased TYPO3 template?

You can easily install and configure TYPO3 template, Take a look step-by-step guide at Documentation

Can I request a free trial?

Yes, T3Terminal provides a demonstration of their TYPO3 products, also comes with a 15-day money-back guarantee.
For Trial and best user experience, all T3Terminal extensions are provided for testing and demo purposes with front-end and back-end demos.
So instead of a free trial, most of our TYPO3 extensions have demos where you can see how our modules work.
For customer convenience, we provide Frontend and Live TYPO3 backend, Checkout

Is composer based installation of template possible?

Yes, For a free TYPO3 template, you can just use mentioned composer installation command on this page. For the premium TYPO3 extension, we will provide you access to our Private TYPO3 Composer Server. Detailed information can be found via documentation.

Can multiple templates function under a single instance?

Sorry but no two or more T3Terminal templates can function under one instance.

Is it possible to use your themes to develop websites for my clients?

Yes. It is perfect for designers who want to offer their customers a high-quality design and save time and money. (Note: If you purchase a single or exclusive license you’re allowed to create only one project (one domain name).

Will T3Terminal help me to edit my theme?

Sure, we will provide your support to edit your purchased theme with our theme customization services.

Will T3Terminal help me to install my theme?

Yes, we'll provide your support to install your purchased theme with our theme installation charges of €49. You can purchase it when ordering an extension.

Can I get a TYPO3 hosting service as well?

Yes, T3Terminal provides you best SaaS solution for your purchased TYPO3 Templates with rich Hosting, Services & Support. Get your free trial now.

Is this template Localized, Multi-lingual & Multi-site ready?

Yes, Our TYPO3 templates are highly compatible with TYPO3 core

Can I install a T3Terminal template on a staging site before transferring it to a live one?

Yes, you can install any T3Terminal extension on a test site and configure all the settings there before doing it on your live store. You can easily change your domain from a staging site to a live site on your own or may contact our support team to do I for you. Also, you can use activate/de-activate license feature. Read more.

Can you help me get familiar with the back-end environment?

We take care well of the backend usability of all the TYPO3 products. You can find all the details like installation, configuration, usage in our documentation. Yes, with our extended support service, our TYPO3 experts also train and help our customers to get familiar with and get used to the TYPO3 backend.

What is the license policy? On how many websites can I use T3Terminal templates?

Our license allows you to use a single extension license agreement on one TYPO3 installation. If you run several domains on the same instance of TYPO3, you can use a single site license. However, if you run each website on a new installation of TYPO3, then you need a separate license for each of them, i.e multisite license. Support on the subscription is provided only for the account for which you purchased a subscription i.e Annual or Lifetime. If the modules are on another account, they will not be supported. Read more about it.

How to update a T3Terminal TYPO3 template?

Whenever Team T3Terminal will release a new version particular for the TYPO3 product, You will get email information about the newly released version.

You can then update the extension from your account
Step 1. Go to NITSAN > License Management
Step 2. Check Your Product, Is “Latest Version” Marked? Then, you don’t need to do anything.
Step 3. If new updates are available, then click on the “Update to X.X.X” button of your particular product.

Before activating and updating your purchased TYPO3 products, we'd recommend you take TYPO3 backup of your website, just in case of functionality breaks you can roll back the changes.
Checkout Migration Step-by-step Guide: Migration Documentation

How can I activate my purchased TYPO3 template at T3Terminal?

You can install your TYPO3 extension with the below steps.

Step 1. Download EXT.ns_license
Step 2. Go to Admin Tools > Extensions > Install EXT.ns_license extension.
Step 3. Switch to NITSAN > License Management > Add Your License Key.
Step 4. Go to Admin Tools > Extensions > Activate Your Purchased Extension.
Detailed information can be found via documentation, Read more.

Do I need a fresh TYPO3 installation to use T3Terminal themes?

Yes, installing TYPO3 themes requires a self-hosted installation of TYPO3 to run.

How does support work for T3Terminal templates?

By default T3Terminal offers 360 days of premium support with 15 days money-back guarantee with your purchase. This includes if you find any kind of bug or facing any trouble within our template, you can create a support ticket from here - Submit a ticket and our team will reply to you within 1 business day.

To extend support for more than 30 days, you would be required to renew with our lifetime/ extended yearly premium support. Read more

Do you have documentation to guide us for extension installation?

We have detailed documentation for every TYPO3 product, please click on the documentation link on this page which will lead you to our official documentation.

Can you help me get familiar with the back-end environment?

We take care well of the backend usability of all the TYPO3 products. You can find all the details like installation, configuration, usage in our documentation. Yes, with our extended support service, our TYPO3 experts also train and help our customers to get familiar with and get used to the TYPO3 backend.

How can I change the license key for my new domain?

You can easily transfer your license key from one domain to a new domain. Please follow our De-activate/activate license feature at Documentation.

If you want to set up your purchased TYPO3 product at your local, staging, or testing server then please send us information at Submit Your Ticket.

Still having product related question or query?

Contact Us
Write Your Own Review
You're reviewing:T3 Simple | Multipurpose TYPO3 Template
Rating

Start your TYPO3 store or Grab our exclusive TYPO3 products now!

Buy Our Products

To Top