Multipurpose TYPO3 ReactJs Template

4.7/5
TYPO3 v11, v12

T3 Shiva, Where TYPO3 Meets ReactJs!

The ultimate TYPO3 Headless Template crafted with React & NextJS. Focusing on modern design & rapid speed that loads in just 2 secs!

Feature Highlights Tagline

The New Age TYPO3 Element Functionality!

T3 Shiva Headless TYPO3 Template is a super-fast TYPO3 React template made to help anyone start their very own TYPO3 website at ease. Built with React, NextJS, TYPO3 & styled components, our template promises to deliver an interface for your business that is quick and easy to set up!

• Pleasant Design
  • Built in Components
  • Latest React v18+

Explore All Features

Awesome Website, Simply Loved It!

I recently bought T3Shiva which is their ReactJS exclusive TYPO3 Template and they even helped me integrate it into my website. The website looks great and even performs well as mentioned on the template page. I would definitely recommend T3Planet to others having a TYPO3 website or working with TYPO3 in general.

Kasper Müller

Author/Professor University of Bremen

More Reviews

TYPO3 v12 Compatibility

T3Shiva is compatible with the latest TYPO3 version 12. You can build the most advanced TYPO3 website with the newest version of T3Shiva and get the best performance and functionalities.

Pre-made Pages

T3 Shiva has multiple pre-built pages with variations  ready for you to create your site in seconds.

• Contact Us
  • Service
  • About Us
  • Search
  • Privacy Policy
  • CMS
  • Site Map
  • Career
  • Job Openings
  • Job Details
  • Pricing

Multiple Layout Variations

T3 Shiva gives variety of powerful layout variances for numerous elements with powerful flexibility to easily create a website of your dreams.

7 Blog & News Layout

Choose between masonry, medium or large thumbnail layouts and play with title & meta variations to arrive at the best way to present your blog.

Click N See Live Front-end Customization Panel

A Powerful and Elegant live front end page customizer for TYPO3, that comes with numerous styling modules, a live color,
typography and pre-built concepts. It makes building web pages a breeze and is loved by newbies and pros alike. 

Developed with React, Next JS and TYPO3.

Built with Next JS which is the best SSR framework on top of React JS and backed by robust TYPO3 Backend. We tried to use all the bleeding edge stack to do this so modern web developer can use it in their own app or create app on top of it.

Key Highlights

Stable Version

TYPO3 Template developed using latest coding techniques & TYPO3 guidelines moreover well tested with Stable version.

Pre-Configured

Ready to go live templates with pre-built design, content, and extensions to go live in minutes

Flexible Backend Management

An editor-friendly TYPO3 backend usability to easily customize, manage pages and content

Fast, Lightweight & Powerful

Flexible & adaptive template with optimized code for great performance, speed and future scalability

Followed TYPO3 Core Standards

Developed using the latest coding techniques & following strict TYPO3 coding guidelines.

SEO Cares

Maintained best practice SEO standards like
meta-data, sitemap, robots, social-media,
setup GA etc.,

Speed & SEO Report

Google__Page_Speed.svg

93% Speed Grade

Super fast performance

Rating_GTmetrix.svg

2.7 Sec Load time

Loading speed

Rating_SEO_site_Checkup.svg

94/100

SEO Score

T3 Shiva - A Backend Tour

Reviews & Rating

4.7 / 5

Kevin Maur

Kevin Maur

T3Planet is said to be the first-ever TYPO3 marketplace and it was recommended by a good friend of mine, I was a little dicey for buying a product from an unknown vendor but it turned out to be so good.

I ended up buying their T3Shiva TYPO3 template which is their first ever template made using ReactJS and I was quite impressed with what I got. Integrated it with my website and it worked amazingly. trust built for T3Planet. Cheers.

Tobias Schmidt

Tobias Schmidt

T3Planet is said to be the first-ever TYPO3 marketplace and it was recommended by a good friend of mine, I was a little dicey for buying a product from an unknown vendor but it turned out to be so good.

I ended up buying their T3Shiva TYPO3 template which is their first ever template made using ReactJS and I was quite impressed with what I got. Integrated it with my website and it worked amazingly. trust built for T3Planet. Cheers.

Kasper Müller

Kasper Müller

I have been connected to T3Planet for a long time now so I know the quality of products they develop. I recently bought T3Shiva which is their ReactJS exclusive TYPO3 Template and they even helped me integrate it into my website.

The website looks great and even performs well as mentioned on the template page. I would definitely recommend T3Planet to others having a TYPO3 website or working with TYPO3 in general.

Katharina Gottlieb

Katharina Gottlieb

TYPO3 + React is exactly what I was looking for. Saved me a bit of time using this template to start my project.

Ralf Aachen

Ralf Aachen

GREAT TYPO3 React Template!
First of all: Thank you, guys!!
Second: I very much appreciate your very well understandable and comprehensive code and documentation. A huge benefit!
Third: Am happy to have a state-of-the-art react template with hooks.
Fourth: Your structure, elements, ways of coding is great. Especially for beginners.
Keep up the amazing & unique work you do!

Kira Wölbling

Kira Wölbling

Amazing template TYPO3 Headless theme! I had a great experience with this T3 Shiva template. I highly recommend this template for your ultra fast flexible TYPO3 website.

Evan Voigt

Evan Voigt

I have been connected to T3Planet for a long time now so I know the quality of products they develop. I recently bought T3Shiva which is their Reactjs exclusive TYPO3 Template and they even helped me integrate it into my website.

The website looks great and even performs well as mentioned on the template page. I would definitely recommend T3Planet to others having a TYPO3 website or working with TYPO3 in general.

Andreas Kruger

Andreas Kruger

I've used T3 Shiva for about a month now and here's why I give the theme a 5 star rating.
First of all, I love that this TYPO3 theme is built using React and GraphQL. This feels like the future for TYPO3 themes and I would like to support this kind of development.

The theme itself is fast, beautifully designed, and doesn't have bloat features. Quick support and robust development!

Erik Hertzog

Erik Hertzog

I love the support, design quality, flexibility and how perfect it integrates with TYPO3. T3 Shiva is a great theme. cheers!!

Thanks Dhyana for helping out all the way.

Torsten Neumann

Torsten Neumann

Phenomenal Customer Service! I'm just starting out with React and T3 Shiva template - T3Planet team helped me so much with integrating this into my website. HIGHLY recommend.

David Weber

David Weber

Tiene buen diseño y el codigo esta bien estructurado. Recomendable si busca una solucion rapida para comenzar un nuevo proyecto basado en React.js

Klaus Pfeffer

Klaus Pfeffer

If your thinking of buying this TYPO3 react theme but are worried about your react knowledge then I wouldn't worry, the support team are more than happy to help and have really helped my website come along way. The support team come back to you within one day and are always helpful. The layout and code provided allows you to choose multiple elements.

Luca Hertz

Luca Hertz

T3 Shiva was so easy to use and customize, I was able to create my website in no time! The responsive design is fantastic and the support I received was great.

Max Nussbaum

Max Nussbaum

I'm loving this template, T3 Shiva! It has all the features I need, and the design is modern and professional. The instructions were clear and made it simple to use.

Mathias Moench

Mathias Moench

I'm so glad I found this template. It's user-friendly, has a great design, and the responsive feature is a must-have. The support team was very helpful too.

Klaus Schreiber

Klaus Schreiber

The template is optimized for fast loading times, ensuring that your website loads quickly and efficiently. Must try if that is your concern

Torsten Schreinera

Torsten Schreinera

The template is easy to use and has everything I need to create a stunning website. I also appreciate the excellent customer support provided by the team.

Benjamin Urner

Benjamin Urner

T3 Shiva template's pre-built components are very useful and saved me a lot of time in developing my web application. They are also customizable, which allows me to tailor them to my needs.

Klaus Drechsler

Klaus Drechsler

T3 Shiva React JS template is the best React JS template I have ever seen

Christin Meier

Christin Meier

The flexibility of T3 Shiva allows me to easily customize and extend its features, giving me complete control over the design and functionality of my projects. Thank you for this amazing Template !

Steffen Diederich

Steffen Diederich

I'm extremely satisfied with T3 Shiva! As a web developer, I appreciate the combination of React, Next JS, and TYPO3, which provides a powerful and dynamic environment.

Mathias Mayer

Mathias Mayer

T3 Shiva Template is a versatile masterpiece! Its multipurpose nature fits all my needs.

Marko Ackerman

Marko Ackerman

I'm thoroughly impressed with T3Shiva. The combination of TYPO3 and ReactJS brings the best of both worlds.

Dominik Peters

Dominik Peters

T3Shiva brings a new perspective to TYPO3 with ReactJS. The template's modern look and feel are appealing. While it's a solid choice, a few additional features could propel it to a perfect for my business

Tobias Herman

Tobias Herman

The upgrade to v12 was a wise decision, and the performance and speed of this template are nothing short of impressive. It has significantly enhanced my TYPO3 projects

Patrick Aachen

Patrick Aachen

I recently upgraded my TYPO3 website with T3Shiva from T3Planet, and I am very happy with the results. The website looks great and even performs well as mentioned on the template page. I would definitely recommend T3Planet to others having a TYPO3 website or working with TYPO3 in general.

Kerstin Baumgartner

Kerstin Baumgartner

T3Shiva is the perfect solution for TYPO3 website owners looking for a simple yet effective way to refresh their site's design. I'm extremely satisfied with the results and would recommend it to anyone in need of a template upgrade.

Add Your Review For Product

You Can Also Review Us at

Annual

An annual license entitles you to 1 year of updates and support. Product under this license are valid and usable for a lifetime without any recurring payments.

Buy Now

Lifetime

A lifetime license entitles you to free updates and support forever.
Product purchased under this license is a one-time payment, not a subscription.

Buy Now

100% No-Risk Money Back Guarantee!

We're excited to have you experience T3Planet. Over the next 15 days, if this Product isn't the best fit, simply reach out! We'll happily refund 100% of your money.

TYPO3 Version

TYPO3 v11, v12

Extension Key

ns_theme_t3shiva

Composer Support

composer require nitsan/ns-theme-t3shiva

Extensions Dependencies

ns_basetheme, news, ke_search, headless, headless_news

Change Log

# 12.0.1

16th Oct 2023

FEATURE Updated preview mode with draft mode

TASK Code review & improvement

BUGFIX Resolved bug fix regarding elements

RELEASE Minor version release v12.0.1

# 12.0.0

6th Oct 2023

TASK Compatibility with TYPO3 v12

TASK Compatibility drop of TYPO3 <= v11

TASK Compatibility with PHP v8.1 & 8.2

TASK Change third party TYPO3 extensions dependencies

TASK Removed deprecated and breaking changes code

TASK Compatibility of MariaDB 10.3+ / MySQL 8.0+

TASK Compatibility of Composer >= 2.1

TASK Code review and clean-up

TASK Compatibility with Next JS Version 13.5

FEATURE Introduce ke-search for the best search result

BUGFIX Resolved TYPO3 EXT.news Viewhelper

BUGFIX UI/UX small design bugs fixing

RELEASE Major breaking changes v12.0.0

# 3.0.2

16th Jun 2023

BUGFIX Resolved Single Page Data Fetching Issue

RELEASE Minor version release v3.0.2

# 3.0.1

24th May 2023

TASK Change composer dependencies constraint

RELEASE Minor version release v3.0.1

# 3.0.0

30th Mar 2023

FEATURE Added 10+ new Landing pages

FEATURE Added 10+ new Content elements and Components

FEATURE Added 5+ new Pages

FEATURE Upgrade compatibility to Nodejs v18

FEATURE Upgrade compatibility to Nextjs v13

FEATURE Improved Style Switcher options

BUGFIX Resolved Multi-language fallback

BUGFIX Minor fix Functionality issues

BUGFIX Major fix UI/UX design issues

TASK Removed outdated JavaScript packages

TASK Code deprecation changes of Nextjs v13

TASK Code clean-up and improvement of Reactjs/Nextjs packages

RELEASE Major release v3.0.0

# 2.3.1

13th Mar 2023

BUGFIX Resolve the multilingual fallback feature

TASK Code clean-up and review

RELEASE Minor version 2.3.1 release

# 2.3.0

25th Aug 2022

FEATURE Re-structure custom TYPO3 APIs architecture

FEATURE Compatibility with TYPO3 EXT:headless v3 and EXT:headless_news

FEATURE Improved the performance of TYPO3 APIs to build Reactjs in less-time

BUGFIX Resolved path configuration of search and contact forms

BUGFIX Improve TYPO3 Installation and Reactjs/Nextjs configuration

BUGFIX Minor functionality & UI/UX design bugs

TASK Re-write code to extend EXT:headless v3

TASK Code clean-up and improvement of EXT:ns_theme_t3shiva

TASK Code clean-up and improvement of Reactjs/Nextjs package

RELEASE Major breaking changes release v2.3.0

# 2.2.0

21st Jul 2022

TASK Compatibility issue fix of TYPO3 v11 + Composer

TASK Compatibility of PHP v8

TASK Code clean-up and improvement

BUGFIX Automatic site-config generate in TYPO3 v10 & composer

BUGFIX Minor fix to import page tree

RELEASE Minor non-breaking changes release v2.2.0

# 2.1.0

5th Jul 2022

TASK Re-Import/Export backend pages and content elements

TASK Clean-up and optimised the new exported package

TASK Code clean-up and code improvement

BUGFIX Resolved database related issues

BUGFIX Minor bug fixing of design and functionality

RELEASE Minor bug fixing and improvement release v2.1.0

# 2.0.9

2nd May 2022

RELEASE new version 2.0.9 release

TASK In TYPO3 Add Theme Logo Field

TASK Improve menu usability

BUGFIX Mobile Menu Usability

# 2.0.8

9th Feb 2022

RELEASE new version 2.0.8 release

TASK Improve code for the middleware

TASK Extension new icon updated

BUGFIX Fixed class not found issue with the composer instance

# 2.0.7

1st Feb 2022

RELEASE Release of version 2.0.7

FEATURE WCAG Accessibility

# 2.0.6

11th Jan 2022

RELEASE Release of version 2.0.6

FEATURE Default Image: Enable Link field with Image element

TASK RTE Style: Allow new line with whitespace (center & right align)

TASK RTE Style: Give common line-height

BUGFIX List: Add extra space in last

• # 2.0.5

21st Dec 2021

RELEASE Release of version 2.0.5

FEATURE Other language menu-data render.

FEATURE Add new option in Pricing-component.

TASK Accordion: Make 1st item as open-state instead of 2nd.

BUGFIX Logo configuration from theme-option.

# 2.0.4

8th Dec 2021

RELEASE Release of version 2.0.4

FEATURE Configure multilingual dynamic

TASK Set page header configuration on page_property

TASK TextImage and Text: line break allow in the text

# 2.0.3

6th Dec 2021

# 2.0.2

3rd Dec 2021

RELEASE Release of version 2.0.2

FEATURE Page: Hide-in-menu feature added

TASK Image: Allow metadata in backend and render in frontend

TASK Accordion compatible with RTE instead of input

TASK CTA: Line break tag allow in the headline

BUGFIX Submenu slug title, and page translation error

# 2.0.1

29th Sep 2021

TASK Resolve EXT.ns_license dependencies

RELEASE Release of version 2.0.1

# 2.0.0

15th Sep 2021

RELEASE: Release of version 2.0.0

FEATURE: New pages and content elements added

BUGFIX: Code Improvements

# 1.0.0

7th Apr 2021

Release 1.0.0

You can easily install and configure the TYPO3 template, Take a look step-by-step guide at Documentation https://docs.t3planet.com/en/latest/ExtThemes/Installation/Index.html.

Yes, T3Planet provides a demonstration of their TYPO3 products, also comes with a 15-day money-back guarantee.

For Trial and best user experience, all T3Planet templates are provided for testing and demo purposes with front-end and back-end demos.

So instead of a free trial, most of our TYPO3 templates have demos where you can see how our modules work.

For customer convenience, we provide Frontend and Live TYPO3 backend, Checkout.

Sorry, but no two or more T3Planet templates can function under one TYPO3 instance.

Yes, For a free TYPO3 template, you can just use the mentioned composer installation command on this page. For the premium TYPO3 template, we will provide you access to our Private TYPO3 Composer Server.

Detailed information can be found via documentation, https://docs.t3planet.com/en/latest/License/LicenseActivation/Index.html#install-via-composer

Yes. It is perfect for designers who want to offer their customers a high-quality design and save time and money. (Note: If you purchase a single or exclusive license, you’re allowed to create only one project (one domain name).

Sure, we will provide your support to edit your purchased template with our template customization services.

Yes, we'll provide your support to install your purchased template with our template installation charges of €49. You can purchase it when ordering an extension.

Yes, T3Planet provides you best SaaS solution for your purchased TYPO3 Templates with rich Hosting, Services & Support. Get your free trial now at https://t3planet.com/typo3-saas

Yes, Our TYPO3 templates are highly compatible with TYPO3 core to setup localization, multilingual and multisite features.

Yes, you can install any T3Planet template on a test site and configure all the settings there before doing it on your live store. You can easily change your domain from a staging site to a live site on your own or may contact our support team to do it for you. Also, you can use the activate/deactivate license feature. Read more.

Yes, with our extended support service, our TYPO3 experts also train and help our customers to get familiar with and get used to the TYPO3 backend.

Our license system allows you to access, download and install your purchased TYPO3 product(s) using a "license key". We have a license policy with domain-wise authentication. That means You'll need to buy a license / per domain. For example, If you want to use our particular TYPO3 product in 3 domains, you'll need to purchase a 3-domain license.

Support on the subscription is provided only for the Domian for which you purchased a subscription i.e Annual or Lifetime. If the modules are on another account, they will not be supported. 

Read more about it, https://t3planet.com/terms

Whenever Team T3Planet will release a new version particular for the TYPO3 product, You will get email information about the newly released version.

You can then update the template from your account

Step 1. Go to NITSAN > License Management
    Step 2. Check Your Product, Is “Latest Version” Marked? Then, you don’t need to do anything.
    Step 3. If new updates are available, then click on the “Update to X.X.X” button of your particular product.

Before activating and updating your purchased TYPO3 products, we'd recommend you take TYPO3 backup of your website, just in case of functionality breaks you can roll back the changes.

You can install your TYPO3 template with the below steps.

Step 1. Download EXT.ns_license
    Step 2. Go to Admin Tools > Extensions > Install EXT.ns_license extension.
    Step 3. Switch to NITSAN > License Management > Add Your License Key.
    Step 4. Go to Admin Tools > Extensions > Activate Your Purchased template.

Detailed information can be found via documentation, Read more.

Yes, installing TYPO3 templates requires a self-hosted installation of TYPO3 to run.

By default T3Planet offers 1 year of premium support with 15 days money-back guarantee with your purchase. This includes if you find any kind of bug or facing any trouble within our template, you can create a support ticket from here - Submit a ticket and our team will reply to you within 1 business day. 

To extend support for more than 30 days, you would be required to renew with our lifetime/ extended yearly premium support.

We have detailed documentation for every TYPO3 product, please click on the documentation link on this page which will lead you to our  official documentation.

We take care well of the backend usability of all the TYPO3 products. You can find all the details like installation, configuration, and usage in our documentation. Yes, with our extended support service, our TYPO3 experts also train and help our customers to get familiar with and get used to the TYPO3 backend.

You can easily transfer your license key from one domain to a new domain. Please follow our De-activate/activate license feature at Documentation.

If you want to set up your purchased TYPO3 product at your local, staging, or testing server then please send us information at Submit Your Ticket.

No, our templates do not support PostgreSQL/SQLite database compatibility. Despite our efforts to ensure compatibility with the theme extension, we faced heightened complexity with PostgreSQL, especially during the import of the DB dump for automated page and content creation. Consequently, we decided to discontinue support, as the majority of our customers use MySQL/MariaDB. We strongly advise using a MySQL/MariaDB database for your TYPO3 installation.

Helpful Support Is
    Always On The Line!

Reach out and get your queries or issues resolved with our expert TYPO3 support team.

Contact Us