T3 Magazine - TYPO3 News Template

Overview

T3 Magazine is a powerful, multipurpose and modern TYPO3 News and Blog template with pixel perfect design, outstanding features, fully responsive and mobile-friendly. It is very flexible and easy to customize for any awesome magazine and blog website.

T3 Magazine comes with luxury design options, tailored to be exceptional on all kinds of blogs and minimal magazines. Not only the built-in modern design choices are aesthetically pleasing, but it’s also packed with multiple possible TYPO3 layout combinations suitable for TYPO3 blog websites and TYPO3 magazine or news websites. Moreover, the template is stacked full with all the creative service elements and blog feature you can ever need! Get a design you always wanted, build your website today!

T3 Magazine - The Modern News, Blog & Magazine Template

Responsive view of
ads module

Completely customize the layout of your blog with intuitive layout presets and flexible controls. Dedicated widget to play ads to help you monetise your work properly.

Powered By Robust Extensions

• TYPO3 Blog Extension
  • TYPO3 Blog Comment Extension
  • TYPO3 Index Search

Cool Blog Detail Styles

We understand the importance of your content, that's why we've compiled some blog detail pages to get you on the right track to designing the perfect blog for your readers with best layout and typography.

Showcase Featured TYPO3 News Gradually

Theme makes room for you to spotlight featured content for right audience with modular layout.

T3 Magazine - Pages & Elements

Key Highlights

Stable Version

TYPO3 Template developed using latest coding techniques & TYPO3 guidelines moreover well tested with Stable version.

Pre-Configured

Ready to go live templates with pre-built design, content, and extensions to go live in minutes

Flexible Backend Management

An editor-friendly TYPO3 backend usability to easily customize, manage pages and content

Fast, Lightweight & Powerful

Flexible & adaptive template with optimized code for great performance, speed and future scalability

Followed TYPO3 Core Standards

Developed using the latest coding techniques & following strict TYPO3 coding guidelines.

SEO Cares

Maintained best practice SEO standards like
meta-data, sitemap, robots, social-media,
setup GA etc.,

Frontend Technologies

Backend Technologies

FLUID

Blazing Fast Speed & High SEO Score

Google__Page_Speed.svg

96% Speed Grade

Super fast performance

Rating_GTmetrix.svg

2.4 Sec Load time

Loading speed

Rating_SEO_site_Checkup.svg

95/100

SEO Score

Reviews & Rating

4.5 / 5

Martin Klein

Martin Klein

This is a very good theme for news, simple and clean and has so many options in their theme panel. The support was great, they even replied to my email on Sunday and fixed the problem or made some incredible adjustments.

Elia Lichtenfels

Elia Lichtenfels

I love the typo3 magazine theme but what I love even more is the excellent support system. Whenever I have to ask something, I email it and within minutes, I receive apt, helpful reply. Well done!

Andreas Schroder

Andreas Schroder

I choose to give this typo3 news template a well-deserved FIVE STAR rating because of its design quality and availability of important features that make my typo3 news website a highly recommendable one. Keep up the good works.

Max Vogler

Max Vogler

A great TYPO3 news blog template that I am using, it is suitable for those who need to make money from Blog. There are many ad placements, easy to set up and simple.

Ralf Papst

Ralf Papst

Really good TYPO3 news template! Not sure how support is because I never need them, it works perfectly fine.

Eric Kuefer

Eric Kuefer

I have tried several different news site templates, but T3 Magazine - TYPO3 News Template is by far the best. The design is visually stunning, and the user-friendly layout made it easy for me to organize my content in a way that is easy to navigate.

Jonas Reinhard

Jonas Reinhard

T3 Magazine's clean and modern design helped me to create a professional-looking website that reflects the credibility and authority of my news and articles.

Marko Fiedler

Marko Fiedler

I'm impressed by how easy it is to customize T3 Magazine. It has made building my magazine website a breeze.

Eric Naumann

Eric Naumann

I've tried several news themes, but T3 Magazine takes the cake. The combination of its clean design and the abundance of options in the theme panel make it a standout choice for any news website

Klaudia Ebersbach

Klaudia Ebersbach

T3 Magazine is a versatile template with some powerful features. While the responsive ads module and robust extensions are great, the cool blog detail styles could use more options for customization to better match our brand.

Daniel Pfeiffer

Daniel Pfeiffer

The luxury design options in T3 Magazine give our blog a premium touch , Thank You for this Amazing TYPO3 Template !

Maria Fink

Maria Fink

The T3 Magazine has been a fantastic addition to our website. The clean layout and intuitive features have significantly improved the way we present our news content. must recommanded !

Add Your Review For Product

You Can Also Review Us at

Annual

An annual license entitles you to 1 year of updates and support. Product under this license are valid and usable for a lifetime without any recurring payments.

Buy Now

Lifetime

A lifetime license entitles you to free updates and support forever.
Product purchased under this license is a one-time payment, not a subscription.

Buy Now

100% No-Risk Money Back Guarantee!

We're excited to have you experience T3Planet. Over the next 15 days, if this Product isn't the best fit, simply reach out! We'll happily refund 100% of your money.

TYPO3 Version

TYPO3 v10, v11, v12

Extension Key

ns_theme_t3magazine

Composer Support

composer req nitsan/ns-theme-t3magazine

Extensions Dependencies

ns_basetheme, container, ke_search, md_news_author, news, ns_news_comments

Change Log

# 12.0.0

5th Sep 2023

TASK Compatibility with TYPO3 v12

TASK Compatibility drop of TYPO3 <= v11

TASK Compatibility with PHP v8.1 & 8.2

TASK Change third party TYPO3 extensions dependencies

TASK Removed deprecated and breaking changes code

TASK Compatibility of MariaDB 10.3+ / MySQL 8.0+

TASK Compatibility of Composer >= 2.1

TASK Code review and clean-up

BUGFIX Resolved TCA migration and deprecation

BUGFIX Resolved TYPO3 EXT.news Viewhelper

BUGFIX UI/UX small design bugs fixing

RELEASE Major breaking changes v12.0.0

# 2.0.4

24th May 2023

TASK Change composer dependencies constraint

TASK Code review & improvement

RELEASE Minor version release v2.0.4

# 2.0.3

7th Dec 2022

TASK Corrected dependency for EXT.news

TASK Code clean-up and code improvement

RELEASE Minor version release v2.0.3

# 2.0.2

21st Apr 2022

BUGFIX Resolve menu active/de-active conflict with TYPO3 v11

BUGFIX Minor UI/UX design bugs

TASK Improve default import site configuration

TASK Code clean-up and code improvement

RELEASE Minor bug fixing v2.0.2

# 2.0.1

18th Feb 2022

RELEASE version 2.0.1 release

TASK Code improvements

BUGFIX TYPO3 version dependency updated

# 2.0.0

28th Dec 2021

RELEASE Major version 2.0.0 release

FEATURE Make compatibility with TYPO3 v11.5.x

FEATURE Re-import/export page tree

BUGFIX UI/UX small design issues fixing

BUGFIX Functional testing and bug fixing

TASK Drop the support of TYPO3 v9.x

TASK Code cleanup and code improvements

# 1.0.4

13th Dec 2021

RELEASE Release of version 1.0.4

TASK Resolve Extension dependencies

# 1.0.3

29th Sep 2021

TASK Resolve EXT.ns_license dependencies

RELEASE Release of version 1.0.3

# 1.0.2

28th Jul 2021

Code Improvements

# 1.0.0

22nd Jan 2021

Release 1.0.0

You can easily install and configure the TYPO3 template, Take a look step-by-step guide at Documentation https://docs.t3planet.com/en/latest/ExtThemes/Installation/Index.html.

Yes, T3Planet provides a demonstration of their TYPO3 products, also comes with a 15-day money-back guarantee.

For Trial and best user experience, all T3Planet templates are provided for testing and demo purposes with front-end and back-end demos.

So instead of a free trial, most of our TYPO3 templates have demos where you can see how our modules work.

For customer convenience, we provide Frontend and Live TYPO3 backend, Checkout.

Sorry, but no two or more T3Planet templates can function under one TYPO3 instance.

Yes, For a free TYPO3 template, you can just use the mentioned composer installation command on this page. For the premium TYPO3 template, we will provide you access to our Private TYPO3 Composer Server.

Detailed information can be found via documentation, https://docs.t3planet.com/en/latest/License/LicenseActivation/Index.html#install-via-composer

Yes. It is perfect for designers who want to offer their customers a high-quality design and save time and money. (Note: If you purchase a single or exclusive license, you’re allowed to create only one project (one domain name).

Sure, we will provide your support to edit your purchased template with our template customization services.

Yes, we'll provide your support to install your purchased template with our template installation charges of €49. You can purchase it when ordering an extension.

Yes, T3Planet provides you best SaaS solution for your purchased TYPO3 Templates with rich Hosting, Services & Support. Get your free trial now at https://t3planet.com/typo3-saas

Yes, Our TYPO3 templates are highly compatible with TYPO3 core to setup localization, multilingual and multisite features.

Yes, you can install any T3Planet template on a test site and configure all the settings there before doing it on your live store. You can easily change your domain from a staging site to a live site on your own or may contact our support team to do it for you. Also, you can use the activate/deactivate license feature. Read more.

Yes, with our extended support service, our TYPO3 experts also train and help our customers to get familiar with and get used to the TYPO3 backend.

Our license system allows you to access, download and install your purchased TYPO3 product(s) using a "license key". We have a license policy with domain-wise authentication. That means You'll need to buy a license / per domain. For example, If you want to use our particular TYPO3 product in 3 domains, you'll need to purchase a 3-domain license.

Support on the subscription is provided only for the Domian for which you purchased a subscription i.e Annual or Lifetime. If the modules are on another account, they will not be supported. 

Read more about it, https://t3planet.com/terms

Whenever Team T3Planet will release a new version particular for the TYPO3 product, You will get email information about the newly released version.

You can then update the template from your account

Step 1. Go to NITSAN > License Management
Step 2. Check Your Product, Is “Latest Version” Marked? Then, you don’t need to do anything.
Step 3. If new updates are available, then click on the “Update to X.X.X” button of your particular product.

Before activating and updating your purchased TYPO3 products, we'd recommend you take TYPO3 backup of your website, just in case of functionality breaks you can roll back the changes.

You can install your TYPO3 template with the below steps.

Step 1. Download EXT.ns_license
Step 2. Go to Admin Tools > Extensions > Install EXT.ns_license extension.
Step 3. Switch to NITSAN > License Management > Add Your License Key.
Step 4. Go to Admin Tools > Extensions > Activate Your Purchased template.

Detailed information can be found via documentation, Read more.

Yes, installing TYPO3 templates requires a self-hosted installation of TYPO3 to run.

By default T3Planet offers 1 year of premium support with 15 days money-back guarantee with your purchase. This includes if you find any kind of bug or facing any trouble within our template, you can create a support ticket from here - Submit a ticket and our team will reply to you within 1 business day. 

To extend support for more than 30 days, you would be required to renew with our lifetime/ extended yearly premium support.

We have detailed documentation for every TYPO3 product, please click on the documentation link on this page which will lead you to our  official documentation.

We take care well of the backend usability of all the TYPO3 products. You can find all the details like installation, configuration, and usage in our documentation. Yes, with our extended support service, our TYPO3 experts also train and help our customers to get familiar with and get used to the TYPO3 backend.

You can easily transfer your license key from one domain to a new domain. Please follow our De-activate/activate license feature at Documentation.

If you want to set up your purchased TYPO3 product at your local, staging, or testing server then please send us information at Submit Your Ticket.

No, our templates do not support PostgreSQL/SQLite database compatibility. Despite our efforts to ensure compatibility with the theme extension, we faced heightened complexity with PostgreSQL, especially during the import of the DB dump for automated page and content creation. Consequently, we decided to discontinue support, as the majority of our customers use MySQL/MariaDB. We strongly advise using a MySQL/MariaDB database for your TYPO3 installation.

Support

Helpful Support Is
Always On The Line!

Reach out and get your queries or issues resolved with our expert TYPO3 support team.

Contact Us