Truly Multi-Purpose TYPO3 Template

4.8/5
TYPO3 v10, v11,v12

Overview

T3Karma is the most advanced and intuitive multipurpose TYPO3 template of T3Planet made with an official partnership with the world's most popular and largest-selling template “Porto”.

It has 150+ Custom TYPO3 Elements & 15+ Pre Built Demos. Using its numerous custom features and functionalities, you can create a stunning and powerful website with unlimited possibilities without writing a single line of code.

Its ultra-flexible and scalable nature makes it a modern and future-proof multipurpose TYPO3 template. On top of everything, T3Karma is also compatible with the latest TYPO3 Version 12.

Experience its unique design and features made with unparalleled attention to detail to offer a state-of-the-art solution.

Built With Porto

T3Karma is built with an official collaboration with Porto - one of the most popular themes in the world.

80K+ Downloads

4.9/5 Rating

Since 2013

TYPO3 v12 Compatible

T3Karma is compatible with the latest TYPO3 version 12. You can build the most advanced TYPO3 website with the newest version of T3Karma and get the best performance and functionalities.

Build Your Dream Website with T3 Karma

We are constantly updating T3 Karma with new features and functionalities.This is what makes T3 Karma one of the most loved TYPO3 templates!

The New Age TYPO3 Element Functionality!
TYPO3 Page Builder 
Live Style Configuration

Happy T3 Karma Customers

Click N See Live Front-end Customization Panel

A powerful and elegant live front-end page customizer for TYPO3 comes with unlimited styling modules, colour options, typography
and pre-built concepts. Its Click & See approach makes building web pages super-easy and convenient for both newbies and pros.

Blazing Fast Speed & High SEO Score

Google__Page_Speed.svg

97% Speed Grade

Super fast performance

Rating_GTmetrix.svg

2.5 Sec Load time

Loading speed

Rating_SEO_site_Checkup.svg

94/100

SEO Score

Pre-Made Headers & Footer Layouts

Various ready header & footer layouts that adapt to your website’s dynamic style & colours. Apply directly or customize them to build as per your website requirements.

55+ Header Options45+ Footer Options

33+ Portfolio Layouts

Create Portfolios and Galleries of 2/3/4/5 Columns. Change the spacing and aspect ratio of Images for infinite combinations most conveniently. Choose from metro-style grids and a plethora of title styles for an impactful experience for your visitors.

35+ Unique Blog Styles

Choose between already available masonry, medium or large thumbnail layout options and play with title & meta variations to achieve the best way to present your blog.

Explore All Blog Styles

Professional 
Pre-built Pages

T3Karma has multiple pre-built pages with variations for each page. These ready-made pages help you create your site in seconds.

• Contact Us
  • Team
  • About Us
  • Layouts
  • Custom Header
  • Career Pages 
  • 404 Pages

Key Highlights

Stable Version

TYPO3 Template developed using latest coding techniques & TYPO3 guidelines moreover well tested with Stable version.

Pre-Configured

Ready to go live templates with pre-built design, content, and extensions to go live in minutes

Flexible Backend Management

An editor-friendly TYPO3 backend usability to easily customize, manage pages and content

Fast, Lightweight & Powerful

Flexible & adaptive template with optimized code for great performance, speed and future scalability

Followed TYPO3 Core Standards

Developed using the latest coding techniques & following strict TYPO3 coding guidelines.

SEO Cares

Maintained best practice SEO standards like
meta-data, sitemap, robots, social-media,
setup GA etc.,

Frontend Technologies

Backend Technologies

FLUID

T3 Karma - A Backend Tour

Loved the template?
Want to boost it with
TYPO3 SaaS?

Build, Publish, & Launch TYPO3 site in minutes without technical skill in just 2 simple steps!

Know More

Reviews & Rating

4.8 / 5

Ruth Oeser

Ruth Oeser

Google Review

Easy to customize and use for any type of business website. It is very impressive and I personally recommended it for the business website. Thank you T3Planet for providing this TYPO3 template.

Karin Fisher

Karin Fisher

Trustpilot Review

Used this template with your website builder, I'd say, it is a very effective way of building TYPO3 websites nad the compatibility is on top. I like the overall aspect of it. I have been working with this template for the last 2 months and I am really seeing the difference between building a template from scratch. Good job.

Anja Krueger

Anja Krueger

G2 Review

Excellent customer support. Recently I had a problem with customizing my site and emailed the Theme support. Just a few hours later their team managed to investigate the problem and listed all of the problems that I had to fix. Top-notch templates with top-notch designs. I definitely recommend you using the T3 Karma Multipurpose TYPO3 template.

Jonas Kuefer

Jonas Kuefer

The best TYPO3 theme I've ever seen. I have been using this theme for a long time and I am very satisfied. It is totally customizable and customer support is the best i think Theme team is very helpful and kind. Definitely RECOMMENDED!

Monika Biermann

Monika Biermann

Best TYPO3 theme with professional look, modern and stylish demos. The theme's features make it a great choice for industrial businesses and e-commerce sites in all areas. If you have a sectoral company or e-commerce site or are going to develop a project, the most professional TYPO3 theme you can choose.

Thank you for everything.

Klaudia Eisenhauer

Klaudia Eisenhauer

T3 Karma is amazing multipurpose TYPO3 template. The customer support for this theme is excellent - they listen and try to help the best they can, letting you know if something is not achievable but with a custom coding team who can add extras for you if you choose. T3 Karma is the best investment we ever made for our website, so thanks for an excellent theme in all aspects.

Dominik Vogel

Dominik Vogel

This is the best TYPO3 theme I have worked with so far and I keep wondering how very new update is so revolutionary. I was GREEN when I gave it a shot (around 3-4 weeks before this comment) Learning more as I move along my project. The flexibility and customizability is unbelievable. The customer support is excellent and timely. This is a masterpiece in TYPO3 community. Keep up and thumbs up!!

Dennis Schmitt

Dennis Schmitt

"The support for T3 Karma is amazing, fast and super helpful, they really go the extra mile to make sure you are happy :)
T3Karma is very high quality, customizable with solid + reliable code, plenty of options and easily updates.
Best for multisites."

Jörg Theiss

Jörg Theiss

T3 Karma from T3Planet was recommended for me by my nearer friends and i can see why. It's amazing, the templates, the element variations are professional with many customization possibilities. Also, customer support solved my problems within hours, which was a dream! :)
I also do love their flexibility of Annual and lifetime license with flexibility to upgrade and downgrade the subscription plan.

Jan Schweizer

Jan Schweizer

As a TYPO3 agency owner, T3 Karma is my number one go-to theme and recommendation to our customers. Love the newest updates and overall performance.

Erik Dresner

Erik Dresner

Must admit, T3 Karma is really great typo3 theme but support is even greater ;-)
Even my own mistakes are supported and all problems solved within super short time ... even during weekends ! :)

Daniel Gruenewald

Daniel Gruenewald

I don't write comments often, but T3 Karma theme deserves, Custumer Support is perfect, plus you can even propose new features and they accept it, Dhyana and her team are amazing, I was scared to go with pre bulit theme if it would match my requirements but T3Karma nailed it, btw I would like to rate 5 stars for every single feature, but had to choose one so here we go, Perfect theme, so happy.

Lucas Naumann

Lucas Naumann

Highly Impressed with the features that they offer!

Luca Schmid

Luca Schmid

I have started using T3Karma and now i also recommend the same to my clients.

Mathias Reinhard

Mathias Reinhard

I have used T3Karma to build multiple websites, and I have always been impressed by the platform's ease of use and flexibility. The new age Typo3 element functionality is a game-changer, allowing me to create custom designs and layouts with ease.

David Schultz

David Schultz

I must say that their support team is excellent, and I absolutely loved the way they assisted me.

Paul Mauer

Paul Mauer

The best TYPO3 template I've ever used!

David Brauer

David Brauer

T3Karma is an amazing and versatile template that I have been using for two years. Its exceptional flexibility, user-friendly interface, and outstanding performance make it a game-changer for designing visually stunning projects. Highly recommended for anyone seeking a Multipurpose template !

Philipp Scholz

Philipp Scholz

T3Karma is hands down the best Typo3 template I've ever used! Its versatility and ease of customization make it perfect for my business needs.

Jens Maurer

Jens Maurer

T3karma + Porto = perfection! Highly recommended!

Mike Beike

Mike Beike

Just upgraded to T3karma and I'm amazed! The compatibility with v12 is seamless, and the Porto theme integration gives my site a sleek look. 5 star for this template.

Klaus Beike

Klaus Beike

I've been using the T3KARMA template for some time now, and I must say that the recent addition of the T3KARMA Roadmap dashboard has been a game-changer. It's incredibly helpful for users like me who want to stay updated on the future changes and enhancements coming to this template.

Eric Weisz

Eric Weisz

I recently got my hands on the T3KARMA template, and it's nothing short of wonderful! One of the standout features that immediately caught my attention is the availability of over 15 magnificent landing sites.

Martin Sanger

Martin Sanger

T3Karma is an absolute gem. The variety of features and the ease of customization make it a must-have for TYPO3 users. Definitely Recommended!

Tom Neustadt

Tom Neustadt

T3Karma is an absolute gem. The variety of features and the ease of customization make it a must-have for TYPO3 users. Definitely Recommended!

Robert Hahn

Robert Hahn

I love the attention to detail in T3Karma. The typography and design elements are stunning. It's the little things that make this template truly outstanding.

Sebastian Saenger

Sebastian Saenger

I've tried many TYPO3 templates, but T3Karma exceeded my expectations. It's the ideal choice for small businesses, Large businesses and startups looking for a professional online presence.

Steffen Koenig

Steffen Koenig

Absolutely love T3Karma! The seamless compatibility with TYPO3 v12 and the integration of Porto set it apart .A Good TYPO3 Templates for business owners !

Michael Eberhart

Michael Eberhart

A TYPO3 template like no other! It is worth investing in T3Karma 5-star for this versatile template.

Jürgen Faerber

Jürgen Faerber

T3Karma's flexibility and power make it a top-notch TYPO3 template. The modern design and seamless customization options have made it a go-to choice for my diverse web development needs.

Lukas Bosch

Lukas Bosch

Using T3Karma with my website builder has proven to be an efficient way of building TYPO3 websites. The seamless compatibility is a standout feature, and I appreciate the overall effectiveness of this template in streamlining the web development process.

Jonas Pabst

Jonas Pabst

T3Karma offers everything you need and more for your TYPO3 website. Its flexibility and ease of use make it a top choice for businesses looking to make a mark online. A huge thank you to T3Planet for this exceptional template!

Jessika Biermann

Jessika Biermann

I've tried several website templates in the past, but none compare to T3Karma. It's incredibly intuitive, and the final result looks professional and polished.

Add Your Review For Product

You Can Also Review Us at

Annual

An annual license entitles you to 1 year of updates and support. Product under this license are valid and usable for a lifetime without any recurring payments.

Buy Now

Lifetime

A lifetime license entitles you to free updates and support forever.
Product purchased under this license is a one-time payment, not a subscription.

Buy Now

100% No-Risk Money Back Guarantee!

We're excited to have you experience T3Planet. Over the next 15 days, if this Product isn't the best fit, simply reach out! We'll happily refund 100% of your money.

TYPO3 Version

TYPO3 v10, v11,v12

Extension Key

ns_theme_t3karma

Composer Support

composer req nitsan/ns-theme-t3karma

Extensions Dependencies

ns_basetheme, container, blog, indexed_search

Change Log

# 12.2.5

10th Apr 2024

BUGFIX Resolved language menu icon issue

TASK Code clean-up and code improvement

RELEASE Release minor 12.2.5 version

# 12.2.4

5th Apr 2024

BUGFIX Set dynamic menu page ID for one-page website

RELEASE Release minor 12.2.4 version

# 12.2.3

2nd Apr 2024

BUGFIX Resolved Onepage design & configuration issue

BUGFIX Resolved Parallax feature issue in Pricing Tables

RELEASE Release minor 12.2.3 version

# 12.2.2

28th Mar 2024

BUGFIX Resolved issue with video play in Safari browser

RELEASE Release minor 12.2.2 version

# 12.2.1

8th Mar 2024

BUGFIX Resolved primary color issue with page header border-color

RELEASE Release minor 12.2.1 version

# 12.2.0

5th Mar 2024

FEATURE Added new elements and their variations: Particles, Read More, Process, Cards, Pricing Tables

FEATURE Improved list of elements and their variations: Accordions, Tab, Toggle, Count Down, Icon list, Icon Box, Carousels, Blockquote, Testimonials

FEATURE Introduce new "Hotel" landing demo page

FEATURE Introduce new "Architecture" landing demo page

FEATURE Introduce the new "Beauty Salon" landing demo page

FEATURE Introduce new "Events" landing demo page

BUGFIX QC/QA functional and UI/UX Testing of elements & demo pages

BUGFIX Resolved QA issues of elements and demo pages

RELEASE Release major 12.2.0 version

# 3.3.9

30th Oct 2023

BUGFIX Resolved issue with integrate custom fonts

RELEASE Release minor 3.3.9 version

# 12.1.0

30th Oct 2023

FEATURE Add Existing elements variations: Icon Box, Maps, Testimonials, Pricing Tables

FEATURE Introduce new component: Particles, Cards, Read more, Process, 360º Image Viewer, Medias, Modals

BUGFIX Resolved issue with integrate custom fonts

RELEASE Release minor 12.1.0 version

# 12.0.5

18th Oct 2023

FEATURE Add Existing elements variations

FEATURE Introduce a new list of content elements

RELEASE Release minor 12.0.5 version

# 12.0.4

19th Sep 2023

TASK Code review & improvement

BUGFIX Resolved file selector issue with carousel element

RELEASE Minor version release v12.0.4

# 12.0.3

28th Jul 2023

BUGFIX Improve Backend preview

BUGFIX Resolved TCA migration and deprecation

RELEASE Minor version release v12.0.3

# 12.0.2

13th Jul 2023

FEATURE Improve header slider with custom options

RELEASE Minor version release v12.0.2

# 12.0.1

5th Jul 2023

TASK Configure spam protection for email

RELEASE Minor version release v12.0.1

# 3.3.8

5th Jul 2023

TASK Configure spam protection for email

RELEASE Minor version release v3.3.8

# 12.0.0

1st Jul 2023

TASK Compatibility with TYPO3 v12

TASK Compatibility drop of TYPO3 <= v11

TASK Compatibility with PHP v8.1 & 8.2

TASK Change third party TYPO3 extensions dependencies

TASK Removed deprecated and breaking changes code

TASK Compatibility of MariaDB 10.3+ / MySQL 8.0+

TASK Compatibility of Composer >= 2.1

TASK Reform footer menu variation with latest standard

TASK Code review and clean-up

BUGFIX Resolved TYPO3 EXT.news Viewhelper

BUGFIX UI/UX small design bugs fixing

RELEASE Major breaking changes v12.0.0

# 3.3.7

23rd May 2023

TASK Change composer dependencies constraint

RELEASE Minor version release v3.3.7

# 3.3.6

4th Nov 2022

BUGFIX Resolved issue with footer component frontend preview

BUGFIX Resolved issue with component backend preview

RELEASE Minor version release v3.3.6

# 3.3.5

5th Oct 2022

FEATURE Enable/Disable Google fonts to complaints with GDPR

FEATURE Completely remove Google fonts with CSS/JS/Assets

TASK Smooth scroll redirections

BUGFIX Resolve issue at one of the Footer Variations

BUGFIX Resolved alignment issue with core elements

RELEASE Minor version release v3.3.5

# 3.3.4

23rd Sep 2022

BUGFIX Resolved issue with blog pagination

RELEASE Minor bug fixing v3.3.4

# 3.3.3

2nd Sep 2022

TASK Compatibility with PHP v8.x

BUGFIX Resolved issue with telephone link in theme-option constant

BUGFIX Resolved viewhelper error in bigicon footer variation

RELEASE Minor bug fixing v3.3.3

You can easily install and configure the TYPO3 template, Take a look step-by-step guide at Documentation https://docs.t3planet.com/en/latest/ExtThemes/Installation/Index.html.

Yes, T3Planet provides a demonstration of their TYPO3 products, also comes with a 15-day money-back guarantee.

For Trial and best user experience, all T3Planet templates are provided for testing and demo purposes with front-end and back-end demos.

So instead of a free trial, most of our TYPO3 templates have demos where you can see how our modules work.

For customer convenience, we provide Frontend and Live TYPO3 backend, Checkout.

Sorry, but no two or more T3Planet templates can function under one TYPO3 instance.

Yes, For a free TYPO3 template, you can just use the mentioned composer installation command on this page. For the premium TYPO3 template, we will provide you access to our Private TYPO3 Composer Server.

Detailed information can be found via documentation, https://docs.t3planet.com/en/latest/License/LicenseActivation/Index.html#install-via-composer

Yes. It is perfect for designers who want to offer their customers a high-quality design and save time and money. (Note: If you purchase a single or exclusive license, you’re allowed to create only one project (one domain name).

Sure, we will provide your support to edit your purchased template with our template customization services.

Yes, we'll provide your support to install your purchased template with our template installation charges of €49. You can purchase it when ordering an extension.

Yes, T3Planet provides you best SaaS solution for your purchased TYPO3 Templates with rich Hosting, Services & Support. Get your free trial now at https://t3planet.com/typo3-saas

Yes, Our TYPO3 templates are highly compatible with TYPO3 core to setup localization, multilingual and multisite features.

Yes, you can install any T3Planet template on a test site and configure all the settings there before doing it on your live store. You can easily change your domain from a staging site to a live site on your own or may contact our support team to do it for you. Also, you can use the activate/deactivate license feature. Read more.

Yes, with our extended support service, our TYPO3 experts also train and help our customers to get familiar with and get used to the TYPO3 backend.

Our license system allows you to access, download and install your purchased TYPO3 product(s) using a "license key". We have a license policy with domain-wise authentication. That means You'll need to buy a license / per domain. For example, If you want to use our particular TYPO3 product in 3 domains, you'll need to purchase a 3-domain license.

Support on the subscription is provided only for the Domian for which you purchased a subscription i.e Annual or Lifetime. If the modules are on another account, they will not be supported. 

Read more about it, https://t3planet.com/terms

Whenever Team T3Planet will release a new version particular for the TYPO3 product, You will get email information about the newly released version.

You can then update the template from your account

Step 1. Go to NITSAN > License Management
Step 2. Check Your Product, Is “Latest Version” Marked? Then, you don’t need to do anything.
Step 3. If new updates are available, then click on the “Update to X.X.X” button of your particular product.

Before activating and updating your purchased TYPO3 products, we'd recommend you take TYPO3 backup of your website, just in case of functionality breaks you can roll back the changes.

You can install your TYPO3 template with the below steps.

Step 1. Download EXT.ns_license
Step 2. Go to Admin Tools > Extensions > Install EXT.ns_license extension.
Step 3. Switch to NITSAN > License Management > Add Your License Key.
Step 4. Go to Admin Tools > Extensions > Activate Your Purchased template.

Detailed information can be found via documentation, Read more.

Yes, installing TYPO3 templates requires a self-hosted installation of TYPO3 to run.

By default T3Planet offers 1 year of premium support with 15 days money-back guarantee with your purchase. This includes if you find any kind of bug or facing any trouble within our template, you can create a support ticket from here - Submit a ticket and our team will reply to you within 1 business day. 

To extend support for more than 30 days, you would be required to renew with our lifetime/ extended yearly premium support.

We have detailed documentation for every TYPO3 product, please click on the documentation link on this page which will lead you to our  official documentation.

We take care well of the backend usability of all the TYPO3 products. You can find all the details like installation, configuration, and usage in our documentation. Yes, with our extended support service, our TYPO3 experts also train and help our customers to get familiar with and get used to the TYPO3 backend.

You can easily transfer your license key from one domain to a new domain. Please follow our De-activate/activate license feature at Documentation.

If you want to set up your purchased TYPO3 product at your local, staging, or testing server then please send us information at Submit Your Ticket.

No, our templates do not support PostgreSQL/SQLite database compatibility. Despite our efforts to ensure compatibility with the theme extension, we faced heightened complexity with PostgreSQL, especially during the import of the DB dump for automated page and content creation. Consequently, we decided to discontinue support, as the majority of our customers use MySQL/MariaDB. We strongly advise using a MySQL/MariaDB database for your TYPO3 installation.

Helpful Support Is
Always On The Line!

Reach out and get your queries or issues resolved with our expert TYPO3 support team.

Contact Us