We firmly believe in and stand behind our products 100%, but we understand that it cannot work perfectly for everyone all of the time. We are more than happy to provide a complete refund within 15 days of your original purchase.
If you believe that buying a product was not the right decision and you think that the product you have purchased is not the most suitable for your needs, we want to make things right. Within 15 days of purchase, T3Terminal will reimburse the full price paid on request.
Refund requests are to be sent via ticket to our Support help desk. In order to receive a quick answer, please let us know that you would like a refund, with a clear explanation of why you are not happy. We love to know where things went wrong or how we can improve our work.
We stand behind our products and will assist you in solving any problem you may have, but we also expect you to adequately understand what you are purchasing and why.
- We will process your refund as soon as we’re able to. Before a refund will be granted, you must allow us to try and help solve any problem you have by opening a support ticket. If we are unable to resolve the issue for you, we will provide a refund.
- A license must be deactivated on the customer’s website before the refund is made.
- Refunds may only be issued within 15 days of the purchase date. No refunds would be provided after 15 days of your date of purchase.
- Refunds will not be granted if you simply decide not to use the product or if the product was purchased for evaluation purposes.
- If you only wish to try it out for evaluation, please use the product demo. For TYPO3 – some of our TYPO3 products have a free edition available which you can download and install on your site.
- Refunds will not be granted in the case of coding conflicts that are related to any other products that are installed on your site.
- If you're liable for refund, the refund amount that you'd receive excludes all the transaction and currency exchange charges.